10 Things To Expect
1) One songbird who’s traveled the country playing shows with her father and uncle tries to motivate some chair turns with a mellowed-out, unique take on an Alicia Keys tune.
2) Cee Lo nearly misses the opportunity to work with one extraordinary powerhouse, until he gets a little help from his pal and neighboring coach Adam.
3) A Venice Beach gent with a slightly troubled past impresses Adam with his blue-eyed soul, stage swagger and piano skills.
4) Blake and Christina get out the gloves and throw some low blows when fighting over a country powerhouse, who admires them both equally.
5) An artist who can croon R&B, belt opera and freestyle rap shows that it’s possible to be more than just a triple-threat.
6) Purrfect the cat makes several appearances. Enough said.
7) Despite her nerves, an Austin-based songstress’ complex and sultry rendition of a heartbreaking Bonnie Raitt classic sparks some intense campaigning among the guys.
8) A folky, harmonica-playing baker enthuses the coach you’d least expect for him and proves there’s always another chance when it comes to chasing your dreams.
9) A punchy duo from a small town bring down the house and make everyone forget they’re at the blind auditions rather than a rock concert.
10) After being blown away by her audition, Christina joins an artist on stage for a stunning duet of Mary J. Blige’s “I’m Going Down.”
@Ceelogreen left his beautiful #Swarovski crystal boots he wore on the show tonight and I got one of em’! So next time I see you #Ceelo I would love you to sign one for Lil’ ol me! 💋! #shoes #shoegasmic! #fab